Manager- Business Ofc Operations
Urbana, IL, USA
Posted on Saturday, January 21, 2023
Job DescriptionJOB SUMMARY:
Manages the operations and personnel of a defined department to provide quality, cost effective operations, while concurrently functioning as a staff member.
Bachelor's Degree in Related Field
CERTIFICATION & LICENSURE REQUIREMENTS
- Carle Leadership Academy at hire or w/in 12 months of employment
- EPIC readiness classes, with certification or proficiency in select EPIC applications such as Resolute and Charging at hire or within18 months of employment.
- Successfully achieve passing score on select EPIC NVT’s (new version training) no less than annually
- Five (5) years’ experience in health care operations with focus on revenue cycle operations.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
Must demonstrate tact and diplomacy in interpersonal interactions, in addition to maintaining composure in confrontational situations. Requires strong communications and customer service skills.
- Manage the Business Office Operations within Patient Financial Services