Allergy/Immunology - East Central Illinois
Carle Health is seeking an additional BE/BC Allergy/Immunology physician to join our established practice in Champaign, Illinois.
Practice opportunity details include:
- Outpatient opportunity
- Join an established, employed practice that includes two Board Certified Allergists and experienced support staff
- The practice treats a wide variety of conditions including immunodeficiencies, asthma, food and drug sensitivities, environmental allergies, stinging hymenoptera allergies, and severe atopic dermatitis
- Full service allergy testing and injections onsite, as well as serum mixing
- Convenient patient access to infusion suite at Carle Foundation Hospital. Infusion suites also available at surrounding hospitals
- Teaching and research opportunities available with the Carle Illinois College of Medicine, the nation’s first medical school focused at the intersection of healthcare and engineering
Recognized as a Great Place to Work®, Carle Health is a vertically integrated system based in Urbana, IL, with nearly 16,500 team members and over 1,300 physicians and APPs in its eight hospitals, physician groups and health businesses. Carle Foundation Hospital, Carle BroMenn Medical Center, Carle Health Methodist Hospital and Carle Health Proctor Hospital hold Magnet® designations- the nation’s highest nursing honor. Carle Foundation Hospital also ranks as one of America’s 50 Best Hospitals™ by Healthgrades®. The system includes Methodist College and Carle Illinois College of Medicine, the world’s first engineering-based medical school, as well as Health Alliance™ and FirstCarolinaCare health insurance plans. Carle Health is dedicated to being a trusted healthcare partner for the communities it serves.