Family Medicine Faculty Position - East Central Illinois
Carle Health is seeking a BE/BC Family Medicine physician to join our Family Medicine Residency Clinic at Carle Foundation Hospital in Urbana, Illinois.
Practice Details Include:
- .5 FTE clinical/ .5 FTE core faculty position
- Experienced candidates preferred but new graduates with leadership experience and strong academic interest are encouraged to apply
- Clinic operating hours are Mon-Fri, 7AM - 5PM
- Scheduled and walk-in patients are seen on site
- Work with a collaborative team including our program director, 4 core faculty physicians, 1 Pediatrician, 3 Nurse Practitioners, and resident physicians
- Role includes precepting of residents in both continuity and specialty clinics within the South Clinic Family Medicine Department
- Inpatient opportunities available if desired
- Join an established program with ACGME accreditation and six residents per class year with 100% board passage rate over the last 5 years
- Opportunity for academic and/or research affiliation with the Carle Illinois College of Medicine, the nation’s first medical school focused at the intersection of healthcare and engineering
- Allopathic and osteopathic applicants welcome
Recognized as a Great Place to Work®, Carle Health is a vertically integrated system based in Urbana, IL, with nearly 16,500 team members and over 1,300 physicians and APPs in its eight hospitals, physician groups and health businesses. Carle Foundation Hospital, Carle BroMenn Medical Center, Carle Health Methodist Hospital and Carle Health Proctor Hospital hold Magnet® designations- the nation’s highest nursing honor. Carle Foundation Hospital also ranks as one of America’s 50 Best Hospitals™ by Healthgrades®. The system includes Methodist College and Carle Illinois College of Medicine, the world’s first engineering-based medical school, as well as Health Alliance™ and FirstCarolinaCare health insurance plans. Carle Health is dedicated to being a trusted healthcare partner for the communities it serves.