Convenient Care Plus - East Central Illinois
Carle Health is seeking an additional BE/BC Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, or Internal Medicine-Pediatrics physician to join our Convenient Care Plus Department in Urbana, Illinois.
Practice opportunity details include:
- Join an established outpatient-only practice; no panel of primary care patients
- Flexible scheduling; 10 hour shifts/4 days a week
- No call responsibilities
- Share holiday coverage among the group
- Convenient Care Plus is open 7 days a week from 7 a.m. – 10 p.m.
- Flexibility to work at other Convenient Care sites including Mattoon, Danville or Hoopeston on occasion
- Our Convenient Care Plus team is able to consult with specialists across the entire organization
- Be part of a strong, stable, financially-sound and innovative healthcare system
- ACLS and PALS certification required
Recognized as a Great Place to Work®, Carle Health is a vertically integrated system based in Urbana, IL, with nearly 16,500 team members and over 1,300 physicians and APPs in its eight hospitals, physician groups and health businesses. Carle Foundation Hospital, Carle BroMenn Medical Center, Carle Health Methodist Hospital and Carle Health Proctor Hospital hold Magnet® designations- the nation’s highest nursing honor. Carle Foundation Hospital also ranks as one of America’s 50 Best Hospitals™ by Healthgrades®. The system includes Methodist College and Carle Illinois College of Medicine, the world’s first engineering-based medical school, as well as Health Alliance™ and FirstCarolinaCare health insurance plans. Carle Health is dedicated to being a trusted healthcare partner for the communities it serves.