Gastroenterology - East Central Illinois
Carle Health is seeking additional BE/BC Gastroenterologists to join our established Digestive Health Institute in Champaign-Urbana, Illinois.
About Our Practice:
- US News and World Report Top Hospitals for Gastroenterology and GI Surgery
- Hospital employed GI position in a multispecialty, physician-led group in a fast-growing community serving 250K+ residents within a 1.5 million catchment area
- 10 bed hospital based GI procedure suite with access to local Ambulatory Surgery Center
- Phased $15 million GI Olympus upgrade project underway
- Excellent inpatient and outpatient APP support allowing providers to focus on more complex cases
- System-wide EPIC EMR
- Quality of life maintained with support from GI Hospitalist and limited inpatient coverage required from outpatient physicians
- Opportunity for visa sponsorship
- Competitive compensation with a Guaranteed Base Salary + Production and Quality Bonuses with income potential $800K+
- Attractive recruitment incentives including sign-on bonus and relocation allowance. Carle Health is also a not-for-profit organization with public service loan forgiveness eligibility
- Full comprehensive benefits package includes paid CME/licensure, malpractice w/ tail coverage, medical insurance, generous retirement savings matching program and more!
- Fast-growing and diverse community in Illinois
- Affordable housing and award-winning private and public schools
- Thriving historic downtown with annual festivals, eateries, art galleries, boutiques, and more!
- Micro-urban community with college-town atmosphere
- Abundance of recreational activities close to home including biking/hiking trails and a 4,900-acre lake
- Centrally located (2.5-hours) to Chicago, St. Louis, and Indianapolis for exceptional weekend getaways!
Recognized as a Great Place to Work®, Carle Health is a vertically integrated system based in Urbana, IL, with nearly 16,500 team members and over 1,300 physicians and APPs in its eight hospitals, physician groups and health businesses. Carle Foundation Hospital, Carle BroMenn Medical Center, Carle Health Methodist Hospital and Carle Health Proctor Hospital hold Magnet® designations- the nation’s highest nursing honor. Carle Foundation Hospital also ranks as one of America’s 50 Best Hospitals™ by Healthgrades®. The system includes Methodist College and Carle Illinois College of Medicine, the world’s first engineering-based medical school, as well as Health Alliance™ and FirstCarolinaCare health insurance plans. Carle Health is dedicated to being a trusted healthcare partner for the communities it serves.