Pediatric Hospitalist - East Central Illinois
Carle Health is seeking a BE/BC Pediatric Hospitalist to join our expanding pediatric service line at Carle Foundation Hospital in Urbana, Illinois.
Practice Opportunity Details Include:
- Dedicated Neonatal and Obstetric air and ground and Pediatric transport services
- Pediatric subspecialties onsite include Gastroenterology, Endocrinology, Hematology, Rheumatology, Neurology, Developmental-Behavioral Pediatrics, Pulmonology, Sleep, Genetics, Pediatric Surgery, Cardiology, Psychology, Urology and 24 hour Pediatric Hospitalist services
- Closed ICU
- Carle Foundation Hospital is a nationally ranked 489-bed regional hospital that offers Level III Perinatal Services and is the only Level I Trauma Center in the area
- 24 hour support from pediatric intensivists
- Opportunity for academic and/or research affiliation with the Carle Illinois College of Medicine
- Carle Illinois College of Medicine is the nation's first medical school focused at the intersection of healthcare and engineering
Recognized as a Great Place to Work®, Carle Health is a vertically integrated system based in Urbana, IL, with nearly 16,500 team members and over 1,300 physicians and APPs in its eight hospitals, physician groups and health businesses. Carle Foundation Hospital, Carle BroMenn Medical Center, Carle Health Methodist Hospital and Carle Health Proctor Hospital hold Magnet® designations- the nation’s highest nursing honor. Carle Foundation Hospital also ranks as one of America’s 50 Best Hospitals™ by Healthgrades®. The system includes Methodist College and Carle Illinois College of Medicine, the world’s first engineering-based medical school, as well as Health Alliance™ and FirstCarolinaCare health insurance plans. Carle Health is dedicated to being a trusted healthcare partner for the communities it serves.