Convenient Care (PRN) - East Central Illinois
Carle Health is seeking an additional BE/BC Family Medicine physician to join our Convenient Care Departments in Champaign-Urbana, Illinois.
Opportunity details include:
- PRN position
- Join an established outpatient-only practice; no panel of primary care patients
- Convenient Care is open 7 days a week from 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Flexible scheduling
- Convenient Care is housed in a large primary care center
- Able to consult with specialists across the organization
- No call responsibilities
- Be part of a strong, stable, financially-sound and innovative healthcare system
- Opportunity for research and/or academic affiliation with the Carle Illinois College of Medicine
- Carle Illinois College of Medicine is the nation’s first medical school focused at the intersection of healthcare and engineering
Recognized as a Great Place to Work®, Carle Health is a vertically integrated system based in Urbana, IL, with nearly 16,500 team members and over 1,300 physicians and APPs in its eight hospitals, physician groups and health businesses. Carle Foundation Hospital, Carle BroMenn Medical Center, Carle Health Methodist Hospital and Carle Health Proctor Hospital hold Magnet® designations- the nation’s highest nursing honor. Carle Foundation Hospital also ranks as one of America’s 50 Best Hospitals™ by Healthgrades®. The system includes Methodist College and Carle Illinois College of Medicine, the world’s first engineering-based medical school, as well as Health Alliance™ and FirstCarolinaCare health insurance plans. Carle Health is dedicated to being a trusted healthcare partner for the communities it serves.