Family Medicine APP (Curtis) - East Central Illinois
Carle Health is seeking an additional Family Medicine APP to join our team at our Curtis location in Champaign, Illinois.
Position Details Include:
- Typical schedule M-F / 8:00a-5:00 pm
- No call responsibilities
- Family Medicine APP works with a collaborative team including the physician, APP, nurse, and certified medical assistant to provide patient care in an ambulatory setting
- Possibility for in-office procedures
- See acute and chronic management patients
- Broad scope of patients including mostly adults, roughly 20% peds
- Proficiency with EMR utilization
- Assist with collaborating provider's in basket
- Master's degree in Nursing or Physician Assistant.
- At least two years of Family Medicine APP experience required
Current Illinois registered nurse license and advanced practice nurse/physician assistant licensure.
Recognized as a Great Place to Work®, Carle Health is a vertically integrated system based in Urbana, IL, with nearly 16,500 team members and over 1,300 physicians and APPs in its eight hospitals, physician groups and health businesses. Carle Foundation Hospital, Carle BroMenn Medical Center, Carle Health Methodist Hospital and Carle Health Proctor Hospital hold Magnet® designations- the nation’s highest nursing honor. Carle Foundation Hospital also ranks as one of America’s 50 Best Hospitals™ by Healthgrades®. The system includes Methodist College and Carle Illinois College of Medicine, the world’s first engineering-based medical school, as well as Health Alliance™ and FirstCarolinaCare health insurance plans. Carle Health is dedicated to being a trusted healthcare partner for the communities it serves.