Adult Medicine APP (Windsor) - East Central Illinois
Carle Health is seeking an additional Adult Medicine APP to join our growing team at our Windsor location in Urbana, IL.
Position Details Include:
- Typical schedule M-F / 8:00am-5:00pm
- Adult Medicine APP works with a collaborative team including the physician, APP, nurse and certified medical assistant to provide patient care in an ambulatory setting.
- Possibility for in-office procedures
- Broad scope of patients
- Master's degree in Nursing or Physician Assistant
- A minimum of 1 year of experience required
Current Illinois registered nurse license and advanced practice nurse/physician assistant licensure
Recognized as a Great Place to Work®, Carle Health is a vertically integrated system based in Urbana, IL, with nearly 16,500 team members and over 1,300 physicians and APPs in its eight hospitals, physician groups and health businesses. Carle Foundation Hospital, Carle BroMenn Medical Center, Carle Health Methodist Hospital and Carle Health Proctor Hospital hold Magnet® designations- the nation’s highest nursing honor. Carle Foundation Hospital also ranks as one of America’s 50 Best Hospitals™ by Healthgrades®. The system includes Methodist College and Carle Illinois College of Medicine, the world’s first engineering-based medical school, as well as Health Alliance™ and FirstCarolinaCare health insurance plans. Carle Health is dedicated to being a trusted healthcare partner for the communities it serves.