Family Medicine - East Central Illinois
Carle Health is seeking an additional BE/BC Family Medicine physician to join our outpatient clinic in Urbana, Illinois.
Practice opportunity details include:
- .5 FTE position
- 100% outpatient; Monday - Friday
- Patient Center Medical Home Model
- Family Medicine is housed in a large primary care center
- Physician and APP Partnership exist to manage a panel of patients
- Call is 1:9 telephone only, and supported by nurse advisory line
- Opportunity to teach Family Medicine residents and medical students
- Opportunity to participate in APP supported nursing home rounding services, inpatient rounding services and moonlight in Convenient Care
- Opportunity for academic and/or research affiliation with the Carle Illinois College of Medicine, the nation’s first medical school focused at the intersection of healthcare and engineering
- Not-for-profit organization with public service loan forgiveness eligibility
Recognized as a Great Place to Work®, Carle Health is a vertically integrated system based in Urbana, IL, with nearly 16,500 team members and over 1,300 physicians and APPs in its eight hospitals, physician groups and health businesses. Carle Foundation Hospital, Carle BroMenn Medical Center, Carle Health Methodist Hospital and Carle Health Proctor Hospital hold Magnet® designations- the nation’s highest nursing honor. Carle Foundation Hospital also ranks as one of America’s 50 Best Hospitals™ by Healthgrades®. The system includes Methodist College and Carle Illinois College of Medicine, the world’s first engineering-based medical school, as well as Health Alliance™ and FirstCarolinaCare health insurance plans. Carle Health is dedicated to being a trusted healthcare partner for the communities it serves.