Endocrinology APP - East Central Illinois
Carle Health is seeking an additional Advanced Practice Provider to join our established Endocrinology practice in Champaign, Illinois.
Practice Details Include:
- Join a supportive, best practice driven team of 4 Physicians, 6 Advanced Practice Providers as well as RDs, and DNEs
- Outpatient only/roughly 14-18 Adult patients per day
- Regional travel once per week
- See a majority of adult diabetes patients, with a mix of stable thyroid and osteoporosis cases
- Master’s degree in Nursing or Physician Assistant
- APP experience preferred; will consider new grads with extensive ICU/Endo background
Current Illinois registered nurse license and advanced practice nurse/physician assistant licensure
Recognized as a Great Place to Work®, Carle Health is a vertically integrated system based in Urbana, IL, with nearly 16,500 team members and over 1,300 physicians and APPs in its eight hospitals, physician groups and health businesses. Carle Foundation Hospital, Carle BroMenn Medical Center, Carle Health Methodist Hospital and Carle Health Proctor Hospital hold Magnet® designations- the nation’s highest nursing honor. Carle Foundation Hospital also ranks as one of America’s 50 Best Hospitals™ by Healthgrades®. The system includes Methodist College and Carle Illinois College of Medicine, the world’s first engineering-based medical school, as well as Health Alliance™ and FirstCarolinaCare health insurance plans. Carle Health is dedicated to being a trusted healthcare partner for the communities it serves.