Heart Failure Cardiologist - East Central Illinois
Carle Health is seeking an additional BE/BC Heart Failure Cardiologist to join our expanding Cardiology Division in Urbana, Illinois.
Practice Details Include:
- Join a growing team of 10 Non-Invasive/Heart Failure Cardiologists at the Carle Heart and Vascular Institute
- Our growing Cardiology team includes 5 Interventional Cardiologists, 10 Non-Invasive/Heart Failure Cardiologists, and 3 Electrophysiologists
- Seven Advanced Practice Nurses in the Cardiology Department work closely with the Cardiologists in all patient care activities
- Carle Cardiologists cover only one hospital
- New state-of-the-art Heart Center, located adjacent to Carle Foundation Hospital
- Opportunity for academic and/or research affiliation with the Carle Illinois College of Medicine, the nation’s first medical school focused at the intersection of healthcare and engineering
- Carle offers an excellent benefit package including health/dental/life insurance, 403-B plan with employer match, LTD, relocation allowance, CME allowance, and paid malpractice insurance with 100% tail insurance covered
- Leadership opportunity for qualified candidates will be considered; qualified candidates must have 8 years of clinical practice experience in Cardiology and 3-5 years of physician leadership experience in personnel management, change management and/or quality improvement in order to be considered
- Carle Health is a not-for-profit organization with public service loan forgiveness eligibility
Recognized as a Great Place to Work®, Carle Health is a vertically integrated system based in Urbana, IL, with nearly 16,500 team members and over 1,300 physicians and APPs in its eight hospitals, physician groups and health businesses. Carle Foundation Hospital, Carle BroMenn Medical Center, Carle Health Methodist Hospital and Carle Health Proctor Hospital hold Magnet® designations- the nation’s highest nursing honor. Carle Foundation Hospital also ranks as one of America’s 50 Best Hospitals™ by Healthgrades®. The system includes Methodist College and Carle Illinois College of Medicine, the world’s first engineering-based medical school, as well as Health Alliance™ and FirstCarolinaCare health insurance plans. Carle Health is dedicated to being a trusted healthcare partner for the communities it serves.