Urogynecology - East Central Illinois
Carle Health is seeking a fellowship-trained BE/BC Urogynecology physician to join our established Women’s Health team in Urbana, Illinois.
Practice Opportunity Details Include:
- Join established Urogynecology practice currently consisting of 1 other fellowship-trained BE/BC physician and an experienced nurse practitioner
- Well-established da Vinci© program
- Opportunity for academic and/or research affiliation with the Carle Illinois College of Medicine
- Must be open to teaching residents in our OB/GYN Residency
- Remarkably stable Women’s Health Service includes 15 BC OB/GYNs, 12 Midwives, 10 NPs and 1 PA as well as 2 Urogynecologists, 1 Reproductive Medicine specialist, 2 Gynecologic Oncologists, 4 Maternal Fetal Medicine specialists, 5 Neonatologists, and 7 lactation consultants
- Practice serves a large area. No other Urogyn services for about 100 mile radius. High demand for care. Surgical volumes are high.
- Admit to only one hospital, Carle Foundation Hospital. Contiguous office space
- Opportunity to work collaboratively with an established Urology department
- OB Hospitalist program provides 24/7 coverage
- State-of-the-art, family-oriented L&D unit with a 3-bed triage area, 7 spacious fully-appointed LDRs plus 5 flex rooms
- 24-hour dedicated Labor & Delivery anesthesia coverage
- Dedicated antenatal care services providing clinical and family support for high-risk patients and those with fetal anomalies
- Additional support services include Genetic counseling, Infertility, and Pediatric Surgery
- Equal Opportunity Employer
Recognized as a Great Place to Work®, Carle Health is a vertically integrated system based in Urbana, IL, with nearly 16,500 team members and over 1,300 physicians and APPs in its eight hospitals, physician groups and health businesses. Carle Foundation Hospital, Carle BroMenn Medical Center, Carle Health Methodist Hospital and Carle Health Proctor Hospital hold Magnet® designations- the nation’s highest nursing honor. Carle Foundation Hospital also ranks as one of America’s 50 Best Hospitals™ by Healthgrades®. The system includes Methodist College and Carle Illinois College of Medicine, the world’s first engineering-based medical school, as well as Health Alliance™ and FirstCarolinaCare health insurance plans. Carle Health is dedicated to being a trusted healthcare partner for the communities it serves.