Healthcare Senior Financial Analyst
IT, Accounting & Finance
Champaign, IL, USA
Posted on Tuesday, September 12, 2023
Job DescriptionJOB SUMMARY:
The Healthcare Senior Financial Analyst works on coordinating, managing and leading the financial processes and efforts of analyzing and leveraging operational data to improve the performance of the organization. This includes providing financial assessments and recommendations, building relationships with operational leaders, developing and maintaining the education and training materials and mentoring new analysts and other organization stakeholders. The senior analyst drives efficiencies into the organization's current financial processes keeping a balanced focus on healthcare cost and quality.
Bachelor's Degree in Related Field
CERTIFICATION & LICENSURE REQUIREMENTS
Two (2) years of relevant experience.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
Microsoft Office; Excel Data Analysis Database fundamentals
- Leads financial projects of analyzing and leveraging operational data to improve the performance of the organization.
- Maintains information systems required for various productivity, budgeting, health system costing, and reporting functions as assigned.
- Providing financial assessment and recommendations for departments.
- Drive efficiencies into our current financial processes keeping a balanced focus on healthcare cost and quality
- Building relationships with operational leaders
- Develop and maintain the benchmarking and finance education and training materials
- Mentoring new analysts and other organization stakeholders
- Leads projects to achieve organization's financial objectives
- Assists with other payroll and related reconciliations as assigned
- Assists with other analytical projects as assigned