K-12 PE Coordinator - Differential Position
Champaign Unit 4 Schools
Champaign, IL, USA
Posted on Thursday, August 24, 2023
- Positively transforming learning and life outcomes for students through educational justice, equity, and excellence.
- Valid Illinois Elementary Professional Educator License with Physical Education Endorsement
- This is a Differential position. The differential pay scale can be found in the Collective Bargaining Agreement with the Champaign Federation of Teachers, which is available on our website. Coaches with 5+ years of experience are compensated at a higher rate than those with more limited experience. Employment as a coach is on an at-will basis.
- This position will remain posted until the hiring process is complete; however, interviews may be conducted after August 25, 2023, so interested applicants should submit their materials ASAP to ensure consideration.
- Champaign Unit 4 Schools serves over 10,000 PreK-Young Adult students in 18 facilities, which include twelve elementary schools, three middle schools, two high schools, one early childhood facility, and the Novak Academy. Located conveniently near Chicago, Indianapolis, and St. Louis, Champaign residents enjoy the entertainment and intellectual activity of a large city, without the higher costs of living and lengthy commute times often associated with busy city/suburban life. The University of Illinois provides the excitement of Big 10 sporting events, a thriving business environment, and world-class entertainment at State Farm Center and the Krannert Center for the Performing Arts. Champaign is characterized by a thriving downtown and campustown, shopping centers and boutiques, award-winning restaurants, neighborhood parks, live music venues, and summer festivals. We also share many museums, galleries, and theatres with the adjacent city of Urbana.
- If you want to learn more about this position or other career opportunities in Champaign Unit 4 Schools, please contact our Assistant Director of Human Resources & Employee Engagement, Ms. Nancy Whitehouse, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your résumé.