HRIS Analyst - Talent
Dick's Sporting Goods
At DICK’S Sporting Goods, we believe in how positively sports can change lives. On our team, everyone plays a critical role in creating confidence and excitement by personally equipping all athletes to achieve their dreams. We are committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workforce, reflecting the communities we serve.
If you are ready to make a difference as part of the world’s greatest sports team, apply to join our team today!
The HRIS Analyst bridges the gap between HR Centers of Excellence, HR systems, Technology teams and the end user. As an experienced professional in both HR technology and the user experience, this team member delivers new systems and enhancements to support talent acquisition, talent management, and learning. Continuously leveraging their business expertise and passion for technology, the HRIS Analyst works with business and technical teams to close gaps between solutions, design, and user need. The HRIS Analyst brings the user experience to the forefront of all functional deliverables and is a tireless advocate for end user experience within HR technology solutions.
Construct Solutions that Enable our Teammates
- Design, develop and deliver technology or process solutions with a focus on the user experience
- Aggressively seek to identify and implement opportunities that improve system usability, efficiency and ROI
- Leverage technology to reduce friction points, eliminate manual effort and dispel negative user experience
Sustain and Optimize Data and Process
- Support configuration for a portfolio of applications across the spectrum of HR disciplines
- Manage complex reporting in multiple reporting tools; Execute the HCM reporting philosophy and strategy
- Aggressively evaluate HCM processes for efficiency and efficacy; Be fearless in design and engineering decisions
Cultivate People Partnerships for Success
- Build relationships across teams (including HRBP’s, HR COE’s, HR Service Delivery, Analytics and Technology)
- Promote and demystify technology for the broader HR community
- Champion emerging technologies that proactively address challenges across the HR landscape
- Collaborate with other HR Systems Analysts to foster idea exchange and a shared knowledge base; be an integral part of an inclusive, engaged, and high performing HR Systems team
- Take on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm
- Clearly present solution approaches to wide-ranging audiences
- Actively learn through experimentation when tackling new problems, using both successes and failures as opportunities
- Maintain complete confidentiality and discretion when handling sensitive data and/or information
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- 2+ years of experience using Workday for Talent Management and/or Talent Acquisition
- Thorough experience with Talent Management and/or Talent Acquisition processes
Targeted Pay Range: $67,100 – $109,000. This is part of a competitive total rewards package that could include other components such as: incentive, equity and benefits. Individual pay is determined by a number of factors including experience, location, internal pay equity, and other relevant business considerations. We review all teammate pay regularly to ensure competitive and equitable pay.