2nd Shift Janitorial - Floater
ESS Clean, Inc. is the leader in commercial contract cleaning in Central Illinois. We attribute this to our EXCELLENT team of cleaners. Whether you are looking for a part-time job to supplement your income or a bright new career, ESS Clean may be the place for you. We are looking for candidates who are flexible with change and willing to pitch-in wherever needed. If you are a team player with a positive attitude and don’t mind a mess, we want to meet you!
Why work with us?
- Great income potential.
- Excellent benefits package
- Independent working conditions
- Stress-free atmosphere without constant interruptions
- A manageable aerobic workout without paying a gym
“At ESS Clean, Inc. Our Mission is to: “Create clean, safe and healthy workplaces for our clients and growth opportunities for our team”
Job Skills / Requirements
JOB TITLE: FULL TIME 2ND SHIFT FLOATING CLEANER/JANITOR
We are seeking a positive, motivated, and reliable individual to fill our Full-Time 2nd Shift Floating Cleaner/Janitor Position. This position is responsible for ensuring clean working environments for staff and visitors, while maintaining the appearance of a variety of facilities in our Champaign/Urbana service area. If you have floor care experience a great bonus! Our current crew is strong and expanding due to our business growth and we would love for you to become part of the team!
- We provide paid training, all supplies and equipment, and a company vehicle for travel during the shift.
- This position is Monday thru Friday 5:00pm-1:30am.
- Candidate must be extremely reliable, great work history, great attendance, and must be able to work independently.
- Pay is $16/hour with a raise potential in 90 days and great benefits.
- A valid driver's license and good driving record are required. Hiring is contingent upon results of a background, drug/alcohol screen and a physical.
As a Floating Cleaner/Janitor for ESS Clean these are some of the tasks you might do:
• Perform daily general cleaning to cover for absences and open jobs. This may include wiping down, dusting, and disinfecting; cleaning restrooms; sweeping, vacuuming, and mopping; taking out trash and recycling.
• Must be able to use equipment including mop buckets and mops, dust mops, upright and backpack vacuums, low speed floor machines, high speed floor machines (buffers), automatic scrubbers, wet vacuums, and carpet extractors (both self-contained and box-and-wand).
Interested? Please apply at www.essclean.com
For additional questions or concerns, please email Kim De Jesus at email@example.com.
Additional Information / Benefits
ESS offers competitive pay, competitive benefits, rewarding incentive plans and opportunity for advancement. Are you are ready to join a team whose mission is to hire, train, develop and promote honest people, providing them tools to improve their quality of life?
ESS is an equal opportunity employer.
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Paid Holidays, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, 401K/403b Plan, Special Incentive Plans, Scholarship Opportunity
This is a Full-Time position 2nd Shift, Monday thru Friday 5:00pm to 1:30 am.