Water/Wastewater Process Engineer
Farnsworth Group, Inc.
Champaign, IL, USA
Posted on Monday, July 17, 2023
Come join the Farnsworth Group team and find out why our employees have earned us the Great Place to Work certification for several consecutive years! Farnsworth Group is a 130-year-old, employee-owned full-service Engineering, Architecture and Land Surveying firm with approximately 550 employees. We can provide employment opportunities located throughout a nationwide network of offices. Give us a closer look and discover why we are a Great Place to Work!
Farnsworth Group is seeking a Water/Wastewater Process Engineer reporting to our Bloomington, IL office with the flexibility to be based in either our Peoria, Springfield, or Champaign, IL office.
- Client management, support, and relationship building
- Perform process design and execution of water and/or wastewater treatment projects from the conceptual phase through design completion
- Conduct field inspections, measurements or calculations for public and private clients
- Participate in business development activities and proposals
- Perform condition assessments/audits
- Develop critical project objectives and performance goals, interacting with clients on technical matters as needed
Specific Requirements include:
- BS in Civil or Environmental Engineering; Master’s degree preferred
- 5 plus years of Water/Wastewater Process Engineering experience
- Professional Engineer (PE) License
We offer a competitive salary and benefits program that includes:
- 401(k) with 100% Company Match up to 5%
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance Plans
- Professional Development and Training
- Wellness/Fitness Reimbursements
- Mentoring Program
- Paid Time Off
- Short & Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
Statement on Diversity and Inclusion:
Farnsworth Group is a collection of employees with unique backgrounds and perspectives that all come together to make us a better Company. It is our goal to recruit, hire, develop, retain, and promote a diverse group of people. Join us…and let’s make a difference, together.
For immediate consideration, please Apply Online by clicking 'Apply for this Position' below.
Farnsworth Group, Inc. is proud to be a M/F Disabled and Veteran EEO/AA employer.