Industrial/Semiconductor Structural Engineer
Farnsworth Group, Inc.
Posted on Monday, July 17, 2023
Make An Impact:
Farnsworth Group employees have a direct and meaningful impact on the communities and environment in which we live and serve, from municipalities to Fortune 500 companies and the federal government. Farnsworth Group is a 130-year old, employee-owned full-service Engineering, Architecture and Land Surveying firm with approximately 500 employees. Join the Farnsworth Group team and find out why our employees have earned us the Great Place to Work certification for several consecutive years!!
Push your Career Forward:
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Farnsworth Group. We know we are better when we improve, engage, and invest in our workforce. Farnsworth Group rewards talent and develops leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Farnsworth Group is seeking an Industrial/Semiconductor Structural Engineer. This could be a remote or hybrid role in one of our offices. In this role, you will provide customer-oriented design and construction administration of semiconductor clean room and industrial structures. Projects will be in advanced manufacturing and technology markets.
- Perform structural design calculations
- Develop construction documents and provide construction administration services,
- Perform site visits, attend client meetings and coordinate with the project team
- Participate in Emerging Technology projects
Specific Requirements include:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Civil or Architectural Engineering, with emphasis in structures
- 8+ years of structural engineering experience
- Structural Engineer (SE) licensure, preferred
- Experience with design and construction administration of semiconductor/clean room and/or industrial structures
- Experience designing with common construction materials: steel, concrete, masonry or wood
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Strong team player in a multi-disciplinary environment that can manage and contribute to several projects simultaneously
- Revit proficiency, preferred
Hybrid Work Program:
Farnsworth Group appreciates that the workplace environment is ever evolving and recognizes that flexibility and work-life balance are an important aspect in the careers and lives of our employees. Our Hybrid Work Program seeks to offer employees a flexible work arrangement which also contributing to the culture and success of the Company.
Featured benefits and perks include:
- 401(k) with 100% Company Match up to 5%
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Short & Long-Term Disability
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Professional Development and Training
- Mentoring Program
- Paid Time Off
- Wellness/Fitness Reimbursements
Statement on Diversity and Inclusion:
Farnsworth Group is a collection of employees with unique backgrounds and perspectives that all come together to make us a better Company. It is our goal to recruit, hire, develop, retain, and promote a diverse group of people. Join us…and let’s make a difference, together.
If you feel that you would be right for this position, please fill out our initial 3-minute, mobile-friendly application so that we can review your information. We look forward to meeting you!
For immediate consideration:
Please Apply Online by clicking 'Apply for this Position' below.
Farnsworth Group, Inc. is proud to be a M/F Disabled and Veteran EEO/AA employer.