Kemper Industrial Equipment / Midwest Pottyhouse
Administration, Accounting & Finance · Full-time
Champaign, IL, USA
Posted on Wednesday, March 1, 2023
Exceptional organizational, word processing/computer, experience with QuickBooks and communication skills are a must. Candidate will be expected to effectively filter incoming information and distribute it to the proper staff personnel while keeping files and tasks organized. A successful candidate will be one with strong interpersonal skills, such as the ability to work in a small office setting and the ability to coordinate resources. Strong multitasking ability is highly sought after.
Additional Bookkeeper responsibilities include the following:
- Responsible for processing and reconciling all account receivables and payables.
- Monitor and follow up on bad debt
- Responsible for posting of all charges to customer accounts
- Responsible for all end of the month billing, closing procedures and reporting
- Maintain accurate and organized records and files
- Responsible for processing payroll
- Responsible to work with CPA on year-end taxes, W-2s, etc
- Use consistent techniques & company directives
- Work with management to complete bids and estimates
- Assist with supervision of all business functions related to operations
- Plan for and utilize property resources, equipment and supplies economically
Full-time Bookkeeper Job Requirements:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent; 2-year Associates Degree, one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to understand and perform all on-site software functions; basic computer skills required.
Kemper Industrial Equipment / Midwest Pottyhouse is an equal opportunity employer.