Marketing Research Analyst
This is an onsite position located in Champaign, IL.
The Market Research Analyst will research, compile, and analyze information on products and market conditions. You will work closely with our Marketing team to identify potential new markets, sales opportunities, and the most effective methods of marketing specified products.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
- Identifies and defines the objective of an assigned marketing research project; determines the best methods to use to meet those objectives.
- Drafts questionnaires, polls, surveys, and other data collection resources.
- Researches and compiles data related to current product market, customer demographics and interest, and factors influencing product demand; analyzes results to identify ways of maximizing sales and market penetration of current products.
- Compiles data related to competitors’ products such as pricing, sales, and marketing or distribution methodology.
- Summarizes and analyzes data; makes recommendations related to research findings.
- Reports findings, complete with graphs illustrating data and written text explaining complex findings.
- Identifies potential new products or markets through research.
- Forecasts and tracks industry marketing and sales trends based on collected data.
- Delivers reports and presentations of findings to management and/or executive leadership.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- 3 years of experience as a Market Research Analyst or similar role
- Bachelors degree in Marketing Research, Statistics, Math, or related field required; MBA preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Superior research and analytical skills
- Ability to translate complex concepts and methodologies into easily understood language
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
Physical Requirements :
- Ability to sit for prolonged periods
- Ability to lift up to 15 lbs
Come join are rapidly growing team! Pavlov Media is a dynamic company that has been building great networks for over 30 years and has been named by The Silicon Review as one of the 50 Best Companies to watch! Headquartered in Champaign, Illinois, we’re one of the nation’s largest private providers of broadband services, serving communities in 44 US states.
We offer a competitive benefits package which includes:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance on day one
- 3 weeks of PTO
- 15 Paid holidays
- 401K with Company match
- Tuition/professional development reimbursement