Pavlov Media is seeking a Wireless Engineer to join our team. You will play a pivotal role in designing, implementing, reviewing, and optimizing our wireless networks. You will also be responsible for collaborating with internal teams and external stakeholders. The ideal candidate is someone who enjoys troubleshooting and developing innovative ideas.
- Design, plan, and implement wireless networks, including site surveys, equipment selection, RF planning, and capacity analysis.
- Creates and implements strategies for solving network issues or increasing network performance. This also may include the development and production of network system documentation and instructional and procedural materials.
- Analyzes customer bandwidth requirements and system interdependencies as required.
- Develops capacity planning models to meet customer’s future needs.
- Configure and deploy wireless infrastructure components such as access points, controllers, and other network devices.
- Evaluate and recommend new wireless technologies, tools, and methodologies to enhance network performance and efficiency.
- Provide technical guidance and mentorship to junior support staff.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field. Relative experience may be considered in lieu of a formal degree
- Proficiency in wireless network protocols and standards (e.g., WI-Fi 6, 802.1 lac/ax, etc.).
- Strong knowledge of RF principles, signal propagation, and wireless interference mitigation.
- Experience with network monitoring and diagnostic tools for wireless network performance evaluation.
- Relevant certifications such as CWNP, CCNA Wireless, or equivalent are desirable.
- Physical Requirements:
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Customer First service-oriented approach.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams and clients.
- Proficiency in network configuration and management
- Familiarity with security protocols and encryption methods for securing wireless communications.
Benefits include health care starting on day one, 401(k) savings plans, paid time off and more!