Village of Savoy
The Village of Savoy, Illinois (pop. 8,857) seeks a Facility Manager to support the Parks and Recreation Department. This is a salaried, full-time, and exempt position that reports to the Parks and Recreation Director. This position is responsible for the daily scheduling and operational management of all assigned Parks and Recreation personnel, activities, and facilities. The Facilities Manager is responsible for the daily operation of the Recreation Center including member services, front office operations, janitorial services, maintenance services, and rentals. A full job description is available at http://www.savoy.illinois.gov/employment.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration; Park and Recreation Administration; Park and Resource Management; Community Sports Management; Tourism Development and Management; or similarly related field.
• An equivalent combination of certification, licensure, education, training, and experience will be considered in lieu of a degree.
• Must possess a Valid Illinois Driver’s License.
• Must obtain, then maintain, CPR and First Aid Certification within 60 days of hiring.
• Must be able to work variable schedules that may include nights and weekends.
Compensation and Benefit Package
This position offers an expected salary of $45,000. Additionally, the Village offers free individual membership to the Village’s Recreation Center and offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes paid vacation; sick leave; holiday pay; individual life insurance; 100% employer-paid employee health, dental, and vision insurance (employee pays 50% for dependents); and a pension plan through the Illinois Municipal Retirement Fund (IMRF).
How to Apply
Email a resume, cover letter, and three professional references to Parks and Recreation Director Nick McDuffee. Email: email@example.com. This position is open until filled. The first review of applications will occur on May 17.