Order Picker (2nd Shift) - Bell-Giro
The Order Picker is responsible for reading incoming orders and selecting the correct items from the warehouse shelves and delivering to the correct work area. Will operate a forklift and other machinery, update inventory counts, and count out the appropriate number of goods to fulfill an order. Order pickers will have an in-depth understanding of the warehouse layout so they can easily find the correct aisle to locate the inventory they need, both quickly and efficiently.
This position reports to the Line Lead and is based in our Rantoul, IL location.
As the Order Picker you will have an opportunity to:
- Pick sporting good items in Manual Mode, Semi-manual Mode and Fully Automatic Mode for filling customer orders.
- Load trailers safely.
- Utilize SAP and RF systems to make appropriate & accurate BIN stock movements within the warehouse system. Pick or pull product utilizing work order instructions for assigned work zone/area to ensure the completeness and correctness of all orders filled.
- Deliver picked product as specified on WCS (Warehouse Control System) instructions.
- Performs daily operations and safety check of equipment; Completes all required paperwork.
- Maintain excellent safety record by observing all safety rules and regulations; exercises care and good judgement always to prevent accidents and injuries.
- Maintain equipment and work area to ensure safety, cleanliness, organization, and supply levels.
- Returns equipment to correct charging station, and prepares equipment for daily charge at day’s end.
- Completes forklift certification to the standards set forth by company.
- One to three (1-3) years of warehouse experience preferred
- Flexibility with work schedule and task changes. Be prepared to work overtime
- Forklift experience
- Ability to stand, sit, walk, climb stairs and work at heights from floor to 30 feet high. No fear of heights.
- Frequently lift and shift boxes weighing up to 20-30lbs with a maximum of 65 lbs throughout a full shift of work.
- Bend, stretch, twist, or reach with your body, arms, and/or legs
- Work effectively in a team environment
- Read, comprehend, and carryout all work instructions
- Ability to perform simple mathematical calculations
- Careful attention to detail
- Provide back up and peak load assistance for other areas and merchandise handling functions, effectively adjusts to high volume productivity
Pay Range:$15.96 - $22.50
We offer a highly competitive salary, comprehensive benefits including: medical and dental, vision, disability and life insurance, 401K, PTO, tuition reimbursement, gear discounts and the ability to add value to an exciting mission!
Our Postings are not intended for distribution to or use in any jurisdiction, country or territory where such distribution or use would violate local law or would subject us to any regulations in another jurisdiction, country or territory. We reserve the right to limit our Postings in any jurisdiction, country or territory.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veteran/Disabled