Warehouse Specialist B 2nd Shift - Bell-Giro
The Warehouse Specialist /Material Handler move and store materials, supplies and finished goods, etc. to designated departments or an area within the facility either manually or by hand truck, and maintains accurate inventory levels utilizing inventory control systems; rotates through a variety of roles related to warehouse functions.
- Picks sporting good items in (1) Manual Mode, (2) Semi-manual Mode, (3) Fully Automatic Mode for filling customer orders
- Pick or pull product utilizing work order instructions for assigned work zone/area to ensure the completeness and correctness of all orders filled
- Examine product to ensure that picking specifications are met
- Deliver picked product as specified on WCS (Warehouse Control System) instructions
- Manually pack, package, or wrap a variety of materials
- Receives packing order and determines that correct packing materials are available at packing station.
- They may inspect items for defects, label cartons, stamp information on products
- Keep records of items packed
- Places identification labels on full skid loads
- Stack packages on loading docks
- Performs general warehouse material handling duties as assigned
- Interaction with SAP/WCS via a hand held RF (Radio Frequency device) or PDA (Personal Digital Assistant) equipment
- Uses simple hand tools such as retractable utility knife, to perform job duties
- Completes all required paperwork
- Assist in inventory and cycle counts.
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned, cross-trained for multiple positions in the Distribution Center.
Skills and Abilities
- While performing the duties of this job, Associates are required to:
- Regularly stand, sit, walk, climb stairs and work at heights from floor to 30 feet high
- Frequently lift and shift boxes weighing up to 50 lbs with a maximum of 65 lbs throughout a full shift of work
- Perform physical activities that require considerable use of arms, hands and legs. Moving of whole body to lift, reach, grasp, balance and stoop when handling warehouse materials for an extended period of time and or an entire work shift
- Specific vision abilities include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus
- Ability to:
- Speak clearly and actively listen
- Read, comprehend, and carryout all work instructions
- Write simple correspondence
- Ability to count
- Careful attention to detail
- Work effectively in a team environment
- Work autonomously and maintain productivity and quality standards
- Be reliable and have good work attendance history
- Possess a positive attitude with a work ethic of the highest degree
Environment: Exposure to noise, dust, and climate changes
- Hours: Monday-Friday (8- hour shift)
- Compensation: $16.08/hr. + $.50 shift differential
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life Insurance (Day one). 401K, PTO, Tuition reimbursement, stock option & EAP.
Pay Range:$14.90 - $21.06
The actual annual salary offered to a candidate will be based on variables including experience, geographic location, education, and skills/achievements, and will be mutually agreed upon at the time of offer.
We offer a highly competitive salary, comprehensive benefits including: medical and dental, vision, disability and life insurance, 401K, PTO, tuition reimbursement, gear discounts and the ability to add value to an exciting mission!
Our Postings are not intended for distribution to or use in any jurisdiction, country or territory where such distribution or use would violate local law or would subject us to any regulations in another jurisdiction, country or territory. We reserve the right to limit our Postings in any jurisdiction, country or territory.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veteran/Disabled