Maintenance Technician - Bell-Giro-2
The Maintenance Technician position modifies, rebuilds, repairs, and restores machines and equipment including electronic and electrical equipment and controls. Facilities building maintenance.
This position reports to the Maintenance Manager.
As the Maintenance Technician you will have an opportunity to:
- Perform emergency and scheduled repairs, installations, and modifications.
- Maintain equipment by adhering to a planned maintenance schedule and repairing malfunctions on an as needed basis.
- Use diagrams, drawings, specifications, and instructions to perform the job.
- Service equipment by checking, testing, and replacing faulty components including determining material or replacement needs.
- Construct/fabricates adaptations of needed parts as required.
- Inform supervisor of potentially serious malfunctions.
- Maintain required performance and maintenance records.
- Provide technical assistance when required.
- Operate and use all equipment following standard work instructions and operating procedures.
- Observes all safety rules and regulations.
- Exercises care and good judgment at all times to prevent accidents and injuries.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures, rules, and Company Code of Conduct.
- Properly collects and disposes of faulty materials or broken components.
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned.
- Building maintenance changing filters, clear plumbing problem, changing bulbs and ballast.
- Technical/Vocational School Certificate in Industrial Electronic Technology or Industrial Maintenance and/or equivalent experience required
- (3-5) years experience in maintenance troubleshooting or equipment/machine repair (preferred)
- Extensive technical knowledge of electronics and equipment operation (preferred)
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Highly proficient at understanding and following specifications and instructions
- Manual dexterity required for operating equipment/machinery and tools
- Ability to rely on judgment for personal safety regarding work.
- Regularly stand, sit, walk, climb stairs and work at heights from floor to 40 feet high
- Frequently lift and shift boxes weighing up to 50 lbs with a maximum of 65 lbs throughout a full shift of work
- Perform physical activities that require considerable use of arms, hands, and legs. Moving of whole body to lift, reach, grasp, crawl into awkward positions, balance and stoop when handling warehouse materials for an extended period of time and or an entire work shift
- Strong problem solving and math skills
- Ability to effectively relate with others and cooperate as a team member
- Ability to perform essential functions and responsibilities of the job with limited supervision
- Must be flexible and available to work mandatory overtime when required
- Careful attention to detail and accuracy.
- Electrical testing skills troubleshooting 24v circuits and 480v components
- Basic computer skills to look up parts, access manuals and enter shift work data
Pay Range:$18.22 - $25.72
The actual annual salary offered to a candidate will be based on variables including experience, geographic location, education, and skills/achievements, and will be mutually agreed upon at the time of offer.
We offer a highly competitive salary, comprehensive benefits including: medical and dental, vision, disability and life insurance, 401K, PTO, tuition reimbursement, gear discounts and the ability to add value to an exciting mission!
Our Postings are not intended for distribution to or use in any jurisdiction, country or territory where such distribution or use would violate local law or would subject us to any regulations in another jurisdiction, country or territory. We reserve the right to limit our Postings in any jurisdiction, country or territory.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veteran/Disabled